Aboard the Trans Cameroon Railway DVD
Descrlbed as the most successful railway privatization in Africa, CAMRAIL has improved track and service in this equitorial nation. Ride sleepers on a popular overnight train, pulled by a six motor Bombardier (Alco) unit, to the arid northern part of the country, and see the tiny kitchen where the chef works magic. Nearly 100 porters vie for business at the bustling terminal. Also see tunnels and viaducts along the recently rebuilt mainline linking the two largest cities. By contrast, the Kumba local eases along over poor track, with several passengers standing on the Alstom center cab loco. Freights are pulled by six motor EMDs and other power. Along our journey, you will learn and see much about this largely hidden nation, which holds many treasures indeed.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.