A Rock Album - 1950s to the end of the Rock Island DVD
THE ROCK was different. It had cab equipped E unit boosters. It defied at UP takeover. It eschewed Amtrak. It was memorialized in folk song and Broadway's Music Man. And, it lives yet in the hearts of those who grew up along its tracks. Here we view the 1952 public relations film - which includes the last of steam; A fleet of football specials in the 50s, typical 1960s and 1970s scenes, and then the modern Iowa Interstate reincarnation. Some of these scenes were previously released on "Wallins Wonders" and on Railroad Video Quarterly, but are here brought together to celebrate THE ROCK!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 30 Mins ($0.24/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.