A Century and a Half at Horseshoe Curve DVD
HISTORY UNFOLDS AT AMERlCA'S PREMIER RAlLROAD LANDMARK
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
1854 saw woodburners, while the end of the Twentieth Century witnessed two-mile long freights pulled and pushed by 30,000 diesel horsepower. One constant has been HORSESHOE CURVE, the vital link between East and West.
Film and video from a dozen sources covers an array of PENNSY STEAM beginning in the early 1900's. The 1950's next offers a smorgasbord of diesel models, followed by the changing PENN CENTRAL and CONRAlL eras. The grand parade of freight and passenger trains includes the Aerotrain; Bicentennial FREEDOM TRAIN, steam specials and winter action. See Tunnel blasting in 1994, Juanita Shops, and more.
ENCORE: An ENTIRE 12,000-ton freight battling around the 'Shoe with helpers front, mid~train, and rear!!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 20 Mins ($0.27/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.