51 Places in China 1990-2010 DVD
Two dramatic decades of CHANGE unfold, as seen through the cameras of several who have visited in depth. From jaunty 0-8-Os at a brick-works to triple-headed QJs on the mainline; from the gum-drop
karst mountains of the far south to the fringe of the Gobi, and from Shanghai's MagLev to the
"impossible" Tibet line, get set to enjoy a "Grand China Railway Tour!"
Beijing West Yard
Chongqing & Yangtze
Baoji Steep Mainline
Wuguang High Speed
Shanghai (mag Lev)
Qj Cab Rides
Jingpeng Pass - East
Jingpeng Pass - West
Lindong (jitong Ry)
Extra: China Steam To Usa
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.