2014 Highlights of Panama & Costa Rica DVD
Join along the fun on Revelation Journey's February 2014 Tour! Learn about the recently reactivated rail bridge in Costa Rica, site of the deadliest rail accident (1926) anywhere in the Americas! See where the new San Jose -Cartago service glides over top of a 1939 Nazi bunker. See how a funding dispute resulted in no work at the new expansion locks at Gatun during our visit. There's the new subway getting ready to open in Panama City, visit to the workshops in San Jose, and much more both on and off the rails. This is one of a series of tours to these countries.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)
|0 Worldwide NTSC
ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.