1. 765 on Cuyahoga Valley Scenic and more Akron Doings|
2. NEPAL: Rare Rides with Vintage Steam
3. Delaware Otsego System Remembered. Susquehanna on Starrucca
4. ILLINOIS CENTRAL Image change Back to Black
5. Three Bridges of Letchworth Park, NY New N-S Arch Span
6. New York & Lake Erie Featuring rides on ERIE 5-1 and FPA Units
7. Nashville Begins 576 Restoration / 2 Steamers on Reading & Northern
8. PHILADELPHIA STREET CARS 1930 - Behind the Scenes
9. Milwaukee Road and 8 Other Mainlines 1940s to early 1960s.
10. Rocky Mountaineer USA Debut / Cumbres Steamiest, Etc. (Highlights from "Arches & Aspens" Revelation Fall Tour)
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)