This edition of Pentrex's popular "Best of" series is packed with exciting steam and diesel events recorded throughout the Millennium Year. It features all new footage you won't see in any other Pentrex release!|
• See the Soo Line 2719 steam locomotive pull an excursion on the High Bridge over the St. Croix River in Wisconsin.
• LTV Steel Mining's F-units are shown in action as they pull taconite trains in the Iron Range of Minnesota.
• Milwaukee Road steam locomotive 261 returns from excursions and travels on ex-Milwaukee Road rails in Iowa.
• Southern Pacific 4449 is seen in new black paint leading a BNSF Employee Appreciation Special in the Pacific Northwest.
• Union Pacific's Steam and Wings features the 3985 returning from the Democratic Convention in Los Angeles and meeting UP freights with new SD70Ms.
• The American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners Special, traveling to a convention in Winnipeg, is pulled behind two VIA locomotives and
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)