Shortlines and Short Stories is a collection of 6 mini programs to give you a taste of what's coming in the future from NostalglaRAIL. |
- A Day Fort Madison -15 minutes of Santa Fe Auction In Fort Madison, lowa in 1992.
- A Rainy Day in Mt. Vernon "¢ Rail Action in Southern Illinois where UP/NS/CSX all converge on a diamond.
- The WP in Illinois - George caught 3 different WP units sitting and working in Salem, in 1985
- The PAL Engine House, 1988 - A visit to the Paducah & Louisville Engine house netted some rare power.
- Trains of Lenox Tower - A sampling of action at Lennox tower in Mitchel, IL in 1989
- Yankeetown Dock, 1988 - Go for a short cab ride on the coal hauling Yankeetown Dock Railroad in Boonville, IN
"¢"¢"¢THIS PRODUCTION DOES NOT HAVE NARRATION"¢"¢"¢
"¢"¢"¢ALL FOOTAGE SHOT ON VHS"¢"¢"¢
"¢"¢"¢VIDEO MAY APPEAR STRECHED/COMPRESSED ON STANDARD 4:3 TVS"¢"¢"¢
|Overall rating for this DVD?
|The rest is optional but appreciated.|
|In your opinion, how was the narration level?
There was no narration.|
Could have used more.
A little too much.
Way too much.
Narration can be turned off.
|Aside from the content of the DVD, how would you rate the image quality (sharpness, camera steadiness, etc)?
A little rough around the edges.
|How would you rate the VALUE of this video?
Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.|
Seemed a little high, but not too bad.
|Last question. Would you recommend this DVD to others?
Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
A "Must Have"!
|Name or Nickname *
|| <- REQUIRED. Displayed in Review
|| <- REQUIRED. NOT Displayed in Review
|Would you like to be notified if anyone responds to your review?
|Location (i.e. Brooklyn, NY Dublin,Ireland, etc.)
|| <- Will be displayed in review
|Enter Your Review Here (50 characters minimum, 5,000 maximum)